When you put zucchini, onion and spice together you get an aromatic and really delicious flavor and you ask ‘Why haven’t I tried this before?’ You can not only serve it with meat, fish, and all pulses but also you can add it into your salads. Enjoy it!Ingredients:
- 1 onion
- 2 thin zucchini
- 1 glass of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon pickling salt ( If you want, you can use it less)
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 3-4 branches of dill
- Slice the zucchini and the onion. Put them into a glass bowl which is filled with water. Add pickling salt and some ice on it. Keep it for 1 hour. So that you get the zucchini and the onion cooked.
- On the other hand, put the warm water and the pickling salt in a jug and mix them until the pickling salt melts. Put apple cider vinegar, coriander seeds and mustard seeds in it.
- First put the bay leaves in a sterilized jar then put the onion and the zucchini. Add the water mixed with vinegar, until it covers the zucchini. Close it tightly. Keep it in room temperature for 3-4 days. After those days your pickles are ready to eat.
- Keep it in the refrigerator after you open it.
You might also like: