Here, I am sharing an easy and delicious dessert with my favorite summer fruit, the watermelon. This dessert can be served with ice cream.
- 3 leaves of gelatine
- 600 ml watermelon juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar (you can increase or decrease based on the watermelon’s sweetness)
- 100 ml water
- Simple Syrup; Add sugar and water into a sauce pan. Cook over high heat, until the sugar has melted, once melted, reduce the heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the watermelon seeds and puree it in the food processor.
- Soften gelatine in ¼ cup of water and keep for 5 minutes, remove the excess water and mix with the simple syrup.
- In a glass bowl mix the watermelon juice, lemon juice and simple syrup mixture. Divide amongst the serving cups or ramekins.
- Serve with a small piece of watermelon or ice cream. Enjoy!