Here I'd like to advice you natural and homemade yoghurt. This recipe is very simple. If you apply tips which I wrote there you will produce simply. At the end you can reach very delicious and healthy yoghurt.
- 1 lt. milk
- 1 table spoon yoghurt
- Boil milk in steel saucepan. When boiling milk stir about 5-10 minutes. Then transfer milk to the pot.
- When drench your finger into milk wait for 7 seconds. And if your finger resist for its heat it's ok.
- In another pot stir yoghurt and warm milk. Add this mixture to your yeast slowly. [Be careful to not spoil clotted cream]
- Important tip: Cover yeasted milk with strainer. Cover strainer with towel.
- Finally to protect the yeasted milk's heat wrap all around with blanket.
- After 5-6 hours open and put into refrigerator. Finally stay 5-6 hours again in refrigerator and serve it.
- For yeasting you can use earthenware pot or if you do not have, also use glass or porcelain pot.
- If you prepare at the nightfall It will be ready until morning.
- I prefer you to use farm milk rather than pasteurized milk.