This recipe is very special and fantastic for me. It's like restaurant style fish and very delicious. Beside this directions are very simple. If you try it you'll never forget its taste. I suggest you'll try this fish with "Turkish Rakı" or if you can not find raki, it's also buddy with white wine. Enjoy your meal!
- Do not clean fish scales and not cross out
- 1 red sea bream or seabass (about 1.5 and 2.5 kg)
- 2 packages of strong salt
- 3 eggs white
- Plane 1 lemon's peel
- 1 lemon
- 1 bayleaf
- 2 teaspoon juniper seed
- 5-6 parsley
- 2-3 onion
- black pepper
- In a large bowl stir, salt, egg white, lemon peel, pepper and juniper seed. If necessary add 1/2 tea glass water and set up salt to cover fish.
- Wash the fish and dry. Lay parsley, lemon slices and onions and bayleaf into fish.
- Sprinkle a little bit of mixed salt bottom of the baking tin. Put the fish onto it. Put limon slices and cover the fish with the last part of the mixed salt.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 200 degrees. (Salt must become hard)
- Break the mantle of fish carefully wit knife and wood hammer. Serve the fish wit service spoon.
You might also like: