- 1 medium celery
- 1/2 sour apple
- 1,5 glass yogurt
- 1 tablespoon home-made mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 clove of garlic
- salt, white pepper
- For gild
- 3 nut
- celery haulm and leaves
- Whisk yogurt and mayonnaise in bowl. Add salt, garlic and white pepper.
- Peel celery and apple and grate and add to the yogurt sauce.
- Mix all and add celery seed.
- After put in to service plate, gild with largish milled nuts and minced celery haulm.
- If you wait for about 2 hours it will be more delicious.