For tomato sauce;
- 2 onion
- 2 red meaty pepper
- 2 tomato
- 1 bayleaf
- 8-10 parsley
- 600 gram ground meat (both veal and lamb)
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg
- 2 milled garlic
- Salt, pepper, thyme
- ½ water glass of ketchup
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce (prepared from recipe)
- First prepare the sauce. (Because it will use in meatball)
- Carve all the sauce ingredients cube shaped
- Add onions, after pepper and finally tomato and bayleaf above vegetables then saute them. Add salt and black pepper and cook quite.
- Pick up sauce and add parsley and ketchup.
- Seperate the meatball’s sauce and save rest of the portion for set above the meatball
- Stir all ingredients fort he meatball and impaste. Lay prepared combination into pan which oiled and fill with oiled folio.